Classic Rock:. This is the sound that started it all. Our classic formula is great for cloth diapers and regular clothes. So use it on everything! This formula is designed for those with middle of the road water, not too soft and not too hard. When in doubt start with classic rock!
Available in several yummy fragrances and unscented!
What's new about Remix?
- Gentle for longevity. The new blends have a lower PH than other detergents on the market, which means that it’s even gentler on fabrics and diapers.
- Safer for sensitive skin. Having undergone cosmetic testing, Rockin’ Green can be used on the most sensitive of skin types*
- Better cleaning power. Designed to deliver more cleaning power per scoop, many customers have found a 60 percent reduction in stains, and are able to reduce the amount of “rock the soaks” needed.
* Testing was done on Rockin’ Green’s unscented soap called Bare Naked Babies
Washing Instructions: washing diapers and clothing should not be a complicated ordeal. Forget everything that you have heard, and keep it simple. You don‘t need extra boosters or add-ons with Rockin’ Green.
- Savor the smell of your Rockin’ Green detergent…ahh…yummy….
- Dump your diapers/clothes into the washer and do a rinse/wash to get the nasties out prior to the wash cycle. (if regular clothing, skip this step)
- Add the detergent and do a wash cycle. Use 2-3 Tbsp* per load. For HE machines or those with soft water use 1-2 Tbsp*.
- Double Rinse.
- Enjoy your clean fluff!
For more detailed washing instructions check out How to Wash Cloth Diapers
Continue to use Rockin’ Green to keep the stinkies at bay.
Note: Please refer to your manufacturer's wash instructions regarding things like water temperature and drying procedures.
Disclaimer: Items like PUL or TPU need to be washed with care, so please refer to the manufacturers washing instructions for more details. Avoid excessive soaking of PUL/TPU and natural fibers to extend their life span.