- A two-piece diapering system combining 8 layers of absorbent insert and a waterproof pocket diaper
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from 8 to 40 lbs.
- No need to remove soiled inserts; they agitate out in the wash
- Newborn insert - 3 layers of microfiber terry. Full size insert - 5 layers of hemp cotton.
- Inserts can be used individually or snapped together to provide four different absorbency and size options.
- Available with Thirsties NEW hook & loop or NEW snap configuration with two rows of snaps
- Signature leg gussets provide gentle, yet secure, leak protection
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
Thirsties new One-Size Pocket Diaper is ultra-absorbent, a cinch to use, and designed to provide a great fit for most babies from 8 to 40 lbs. Pairing our adjustable rise with our signature leg gussets ensures messes will be contained whether your baby is tall, short, slim or chunky. The included inserts provide eight thirsty layers of absorbency, making this a dependable diaper for both day and nighttime use. Plus, there is no need to remove soiled inserts before washing, toss the Thirsties One-Size Pocket Diaper in the washing machine and the insert will agitate free during the wash cycle. So many amazing features and made in the USA…how simply awesome is that?!
Our handy pocket design features openings on both sides of the diaper between the stay-dry microfleece and waterproof layers. These openings allow for easy insert stuffing from either side of the diaper and make for easy cleaning. The included inserts feature three layers of serged microfiber snapped together with five serged layers of hemp jersey; eight layers in all! When using both inserts with a newborn simply fold down the hemp insert and snap together with the microfiber insert. Microfiber is a fast absorber designed to rest closest to your baby's skin (beneath the microfleece sleeve); hemp is a stable absorber and pairs perfectly behind the microfiber to add more absorbency and prevent compression leaking.
***ALL hook and Loop are shipped straight from Thirsties***
Care & Use:
Before Use: Wash your One Size Pocket diaper shells along with the terry portion of the insert once before use. The hemp portion of the insert needs to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. Inserts will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
At every wash cycle:
-Prewash on warm
-Wash on hot
-Add another rinse on warm.
-Hang dry the shells or dry in the dryer on low. Inserts may be hung to dry or dried in the dryer. If inserts are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on medium heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.